The Quantum Change Process™
BECOMING 3-Month Group Experince
Request a 15 minute ‘Get to know you session’ with Nicole
Are you services covered with benefits?
What are your certifications and experience?
- Bachelor of Honours in Social Work from York University: 2009
- Board Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis: 2013
- Master Practitioner of the Quantum Change Process™ Level One and Two: 2015
In 2012, I was hired at a not-for profit organization in Newmarket, Rose of Sharon Services for Young Mothers as an outreach counsellor until I resigned in 2016. I was responsible for a case load of 30 to 70 young mothers across the region. I provided individual counselling support to prenatal and parenting women under 25 years of age. My counselling focused on client-centred and included parenting, healthy relationships, goal setting, problem solving and emotional and practical resources. I acted as a passionate advocate to the young women who needed support with housing services, education programs and mental health services.
What can I expect from a QCP™ SESSION?
Quantum Change Process™ Individual Sessions
The Quantum Change Process™ is a highly effective technique for accessing unresolved issues and old core belief systems that are buried in the unconscious and resolving or letting go of the emotions linked to them. The following is detailed information on the background and the process followed in an individual session. We invite you to read through to gain a thorough understanding of the journey you will be undertaking.
The Premise: Our present-day life is built upon our past
Your body holds a memory of every thought you have ever had, every word you have ever spoken, every word ever spoken to you, every action you have taken, every experience you have encountered, every single waking moment of your life. This also includes a memory of every emotion or deeply rooted feeling such as fear, guilt, abandonment, humiliation and shame, betrayal or rejection by those we love, or any other attack on your emotional well-being.
These memories are not all stored in the brain; they are stored throughout the body at a cellular level, commonly known as cellular memory.
Each of these memories has a belief attached to it. Once a belief “anchors” in as a result of a traumatic episode or repeated insults to your emotional well-being, a cyclical pattern of events is unconsciously initiated and you begin to repeatedly attract similar circumstances into your life.
Every emotion, every thought, every belief attached to these memories is held in the body and may keep you stuck in old patterns. You may be prevented from living the life you want until the root of the issue is consciously released, thereby allowing the cycle to be broken.
What are your beliefs and why are they important?
What are your beliefs regarding love, relationships, health, finances, people, success, and your own self-worth? Are these your own beliefs or were you taught or conditioned to believe a certain way?
Your current reality is a reflection of everything you have learned to believe from life-long programming. Everything you think, feel, say and do is based on your beliefs. Your perception of yourself, the world around you, and how you interact and respond to it is based on your beliefs. We may achieve goals based on our beliefs and we may equally sabotage every hope and dream based on our beliefs.
Most of our core beliefs are unconscious. Because our body and mind are deeply rooted in our unconscious, our thoughts and unresolved emotions cause disturbances in the energy levels within us. This, in turn, may manifest as physical illness or unhealthy emotional or behavioural patterns.
We all want to believe that our conscious mind is running our life but in reality, it is our unconscious mind that influences and dictates our choices, our decisions, how we perceive our circumstances, and what we attract into our life.
Therefore, it is essential to understand and clear old, limiting beliefs from your unconscious mind and replace them with positive, life-affirming beliefs in order to live the life you consciously choose and desire.
Alignment between the conscious and unconscious mind and the integration of body, mind and spirit promotes change and personal growth on all levels. Using transformational processes, we access the core source of an issue and extract it from the root by:
- identifying where and when the issue began
- identifying who was involved
- identifying the thoughts and emotions associated with the experience
- identifying the self-limiting core beliefs or painful patterns that were established at a much earlier time
- clearing the issue through conscious understanding, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance
- releasing the old, limited self-negating beliefs and/or trauma from the cells thereby releasing the patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you
- creating new cell imprints and beliefs consistent with who you really are, allowing you to be healthy, happy and fully alive
This process and integration:
- restores balance and vitality to the body ∙ mind ∙ spirit connection
- resolves your issue or problem
- restores choice and freedom
- renews confidence, self-worth, self-esteem, and self-trust
- puts you in touch with your true power
This quantum level of grounding and lasting change may be experienced in just one fully integrated session.
What you can expect from a session:
- All sessions are safe, fully interactive and rely on involvement and ongoing communication between the client and practitioner.
- A session begins by determining what it is you want or need to work on and establishing a specific intention.
- Next, your body, mind and spirit are aligned to this intention using a non-invasive and specialized method of muscle testing that relies on Applied and Behavioural Kinesiology.
- Communication with the unconscious mind is established through muscle testing. This quickly identifies any denial or unconscious resistance to change. Often, what the conscious mind wants and what the unconscious mind will allow are two very different things.
- When you are in complete alignment, the muscle testing is used to identify the source of the issue: when it began, whom it involved and who needs to be addressed.
- During the final clearing stage, core beliefs are uncovered, old habits and patterns of self-sabotage are changed, and old cellular patterns are released.
- The unconscious mind is then reprogrammed with positive, life-enhancing beliefs. These new beliefs are consistent with who your conscious mind knows you really are and will support you as you move forward in life fulfilling your goals, dreams and aspirations.
- Each session is complete with follow-up material to support your continued growth. Maintaining positive and supportive beliefs will assist you in creating success in health, relationships, self-esteem, self-worth, spirituality, career path, prosperity, and your home life.
- Sessions last two to three hours depending on the complexity of the issue and levels of unconscious resistance to change.
- Most clients notice a shift or change immediately following a session and the change continues to integrate over the hours, days and weeks ahead
Appointments and Fees for The Quantum Change Process™ individual sessions:
Duration: Sessions are typically 2 to 3 hours
Method of Payment: Credit card, debit, cash, E-Transfer
What is Time Line Therapy®?
Time Line Therapy® (TLT) is a safe, gentle and effective technique that creates lasting transformation. TLT is an effective method that brings clarity, peace of mind and a sense of relief from past emotional events. Limiting beliefs can prevent an individual from moving forward in their life thus, causing them to feel unmotivated, stuck, unloved, stressed, overwhelmed, scared, feeling like they can’t trust themselves and/or feeling disconnected to who they want to be. These beliefs create unhealthy patterns and can prevent an individual from feeling safe, confident and happy in their life. Time Line Therapy® techniques have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way. First session is 3 hours and each session after is typically 1-1.5 hours. Individual sessions
Time Line Therapy® is used when working with clients who are experiencing:
- Difficulty managing and coping with ‘change’; transitioning through the loss of a friendship or relationship, career change, loss of a loved one, to high school or post-secondary, parents have separated,
- Thoughts of worry and feeling anxious about the future or feeling sad or hurt about the past
- Overwhelm and inability to stay focused and productive
- A sense of disconnection from family, friends and/or self
- Inability to make decisions and feel confident and secure
- Negative self-talk and self-criticism about body image
- Phobia removal
- Feeling lost, confused, self-doubt,
What is hypnosis?
What is NLP?
- ‘NLP, is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes’. Meaning if we want to achieve our desired results we must first learn and understand the process of human communication. This is especially beneficial in the work of Self-Love and coaching because we must understand the patterns in which we communicate to ourselves and the habits and behaviours that support them. Once identified we create new life affirming beliefs and values to support the clients’ highest intention.
- Neuro- the mind and how we think
- Linguistic- How we use language and how it affects us.
- Programming– How we sequence our actions to achieve our goals. (J. O’Connor. 2001)
I have a newfound confidence both personally and professionally that is allowing me to push past old boundaries and achieve my goals…goals that are even loftier than before! I can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support and I highly recommend everyone take the opportunity to work with you to help them realize their goals, hopes and dreams.