– Learn strategic action steps for Healthy Emotional Management so you can:
– Feel confident, secure and supported with who you are
– Develop self-confidence and self-love strategies
– Create and maintain healthy relationships
– Feel good enough NOW
– Have clarity and peace of mind
Teens: 14 to 19, Youth 20 to 29, Women and Men 30 and up
– 5 Sessions that include 10 hours of 1:1 mentoring and coaching
– The Quantum Change Process™
– Healthy Emotional Management Strategies
– 3 months of mentoring
– support and guidance as you grow and learn
– new ways of thinking
BONUS: Two 30 minute coaching calls
– Payment Plan accepted
– Method of Payment: Credit card, debit, cash, E-Transfer
Professional Breakthrough Intensive Program
We will discover the root issue of the ‘problem’ that is preventing you from having what you want. You will gain highly effective techniques and tools for Communication, Boundaries, Leadership, Self-Love, Healthy Emotional Management™, as well as the Master Life Empowerment tool- all so you can manage your life differently. In our Time Line Therapy® session, we will release the Limiting Beliefs and Negative Emotions related at the core of the ‘problem’. We then set SMART goals that will continue to guide you in implementing your new tools once we are complete.
We will create new life-affirming behaviours that will install new ways of thinking resulting in peace of mind, clarity and confidence. Together we set an evidence procedure so we know exactly what we are working towards. Throughout the six-week program, I am available for phone call support and coaching as you break through the old habits that were keeping you stuck.
This process requires 100% commitment, responsibility and dedication to your potential. Accountability is offered in this program only and guarantees results. Includes Detailed Personal History Intake, QCP™, and TLT® sessions. 30-hour program, 15 hours in person and 15 hours behind the scenes.
Detailed Personal History is where we start to identify problem, needs and goals and coach will make recommendations from there. The Detailed Personal History investment is $250+HST.
The Quantum Change Process™
Online Courses & Self-Love Resources
The Love ME Community was developed so I could teach, guide and inspire you on a monthly basis. Through providing powerful Self-Love & Self-Care strategies, techniques and practices. Click here to become a member!
I am passionate about creating a space for individuals to explore and create powerful Self-Love practices.
1 Live Masterclass Webinar
1 Live Facebook Q&A
Exclusive self-love coaching audio’s
Exclusive Self-Hypnosis recordings
Love ME Resources, Tip sheets, checklists
Self-Love Guidance Video’s
Free Live Masterclass Webinar
You can register here for more information and we will send you the link to the exlcuisve webinar!
Love to you!
Individual Coaching Program
Customized coaching programs are ideal for clients who are working towards BIG goals and want my support and guidance as they grow! Coaching programs can be purchased in 3 and 6 month packages and will depend on the individuals needs and intentions. We always start with a Deatiled Personal History so I can gather all the details and recommend next steps. In this session, clients gain clairty and awareness so they can feel empowered in making a decison to moving forward!
Coaching can be designed to meet the clients needs. We can schedule 60 minute weekly or bi-weekly calls with one face to face meeting. Coaching support can be over Zoom video call or in person. Check out below for me details as to why Coaching with me is powerful and unique!
Get started here, book a 15 minute get to know you session to disocver where we can begin our journey together!
Discovery session $250 +HST
Relationship Coaching: $725/MT+ HST, 3, 6 or 12 months
Focus on creating and maintaing healthy relationships in your life, carrer and/or business.
Includes: 1, 60 minute coaching call and one 3 hour session a month, tasking, support and guidance, Time Line Therapy®, QCP™
Elite Coaching: $1,250/MT+HST , 3, 6, or 12 months
Elite coaching includes both personal and professional development. With a focus on unlocking the clients potential both for the self and their business.
Includes: 3, 60 minute coaching calls, one 3 hour session a month, email support, tasking, accountabiltiy, personal intervention with NLP strategies and techniques to break and clear old habits and beliefs, Time Line Therapy®, QCP™,
I have a newfound confidence both personally and professionally that is allowing me to push past old boundaries and achieve my goals…goals that are even loftier than before! I can’t thank you enough for your ongoing support and I highly recommend everyone take the opportunity to work with you to help them realize their goals, hopes and dreams.Tracey Evans
NLP Coaching is a result oriented approach utilizing highly effective techniques for producing immediate and lasting changes. During this 3 or 6 month program, coach and client will be working together in a professional relationship working towards the client’s desired goals. Together, the coach and client will also identify the mental and emotional blocks that are preventing the client from communicating effectively and maintaining healthy relationships. As your coach, I am committed to supporting you and keeping you accountable to the ongoing tasks agreed upon so that you can achieve your goals. I will assist you with accessing the resources and skills within as well as develop new strategies and habits to support your new SMART goals. We will do this through individual sessions, phone calls, Skype, email and ongoing journals. NLP Coaching involves discovering the root of the presenting problem so we can we discover the limiting beliefs, negative emotions and thought patterns that are keeping you stuck. Each level of personal and professional growth requires uncovering layers of your potential. Through self-discovery and coaching, you can become aware of what is not working, resolve it and create new life-affirming strategies that support your new goals.
We will do this through:
A safe, non-judgmental, trusting environment
identifying the faulty strategies’ preventing you from moving forward
identifying where you are at and where you want to be (needs assessment)
create specific timelines and action plans to achieve the desired outcome
create and implement SMART goals on your Time Line
creating awareness, installing new strategies, effective communication, boundaries
ongoing support and guidance
complete ongoing tasks that will give you new tools, resources and healthy
emotional management skills
3-months and 6-month packages are available!
Requested on an as-needed basis and can include QCP™ level two, Time Line Therapy®, NLP techniques, Phobia release, decision-making, clarity, counselling, guidance, stress management techniques, Guided Self-Hypnosis, coping, anxiety support.
Request a 15 minute ‘Get to know you session’ with Nicole
What is Quantum Change Process™?
The Quantum Change Process™ is a highly effective technique for accessing unresolved issues and old core belief systems that are buried in the unconscious and resolving or letting go of the emotions linked to them. The following is detailed information on the background and the process followed in an individual session. We invite you to read through to gain a thorough understanding of the journey you will be undertaking.
The Premise: Our present-day life is built upon our past
Your body holds a memory of every thought you have ever had, every word you have ever spoken, every word ever spoken to you, every action you have taken, every experience you have encountered, every single waking moment of your life. This also includes a memory of every emotion or deeply rooted feeling such as fear, guilt, abandonment, humiliation and shame, betrayal or rejection by those we love, or any other attack on your emotional well-being.
These memories are not all stored in the brain; they are stored throughout the body at a cellular level, commonly known as cellular memory.
Each of these memories has a belief attached to it. Once a belief “anchors” in as a result of a traumatic episode or repeated insults to your emotional well-being, a cyclical pattern of events is unconsciously initiated and you begin to repeatedly attract similar circumstances into your life.
Every emotion, every thought, every belief attached to these memories is held in the body and may keep you stuck in old patterns. You may be prevented from living the life you want until the root of the issue is consciously released, thereby allowing the cycle to be broken.
What are your beliefs and why are they important?
What are your beliefs regarding love, relationships, health, finances, people, success, and your own self-worth? Are these your own beliefs or were you taught or conditioned to believe a certain way?
Your current reality is a reflection of everything you have learned to believe from life-long programming. Everything you think, feel, say and do is based on your beliefs. Your perception of yourself, the world around you, and how you interact and respond to it is based on your beliefs. We may achieve goals based on our beliefs and we may equally sabotage every hope and dream based on our beliefs.
Most of our core beliefs are unconscious. Because our body and mind are deeply rooted in our unconscious, our thoughts and unresolved emotions cause disturbances in the energy levels within us. This, in turn, may manifest as physical illness or unhealthy emotional or behavioural patterns.
We all want to believe that our conscious mind is running our life but in reality, it is our unconscious mind that influences and dictates our choices, our decisions, how we perceive our circumstances, and what we attract into our life.
Therefore, it is essential to understand and clear old, limiting beliefs from your unconscious mind and replace them with positive, life-affirming beliefs in order to live the life you consciously choose and desire.
Alignment between the conscious and unconscious mind and the integration of body, mind and spirit promotes change and personal growth on all levels. Using transformational processes, we access the core source of an issue and extract it from the root by:
- identifying where and when the issue began
- identifying who was involved
- identifying the thoughts and emotions associated with the experience
- identifying the self-limiting core beliefs or painful patterns that were established at a much earlier time
- clearing the issue through conscious understanding, forgiveness, compassion and acceptance
- releasing the old, limited self-negating beliefs and/or trauma from the cells thereby releasing the patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you
- creating new cell imprints and beliefs consistent with who you really are, allowing you to be healthy, happy and fully alive
This process and integration:
- restores balance and vitality to the body ∙ mind ∙ spirit connection
- resolves your issue or problem
- restores choice and freedom
- renews confidence, self-worth, self-esteem, and self-trust
- puts you in touch with your true power
This quantum level of grounding and lasting change may be experienced in just one fully integrated session.
What you can expect from a session:
- All sessions are safe, fully interactive and rely on involvement and ongoing communication between the client and practitioner.
- A session begins by determining what it is you want or need to work on and establishing a specific intention.
- Next, your body, mind and spirit are aligned to this intention using a non-invasive and specialized method of muscle testing that relies on Applied and Behavioural Kinesiology.
- Communication with the unconscious mind is established through muscle testing. This quickly identifies any denial or unconscious resistance to change. Often, what the conscious mind wants and what the unconscious mind will allow are two very different things.
- When you are in complete alignment, the muscle testing is used to identify the source of the issue: when it began, whom it involved and who needs to be addressed.
- During the final clearing stage, core beliefs are uncovered, old habits and patterns of self-sabotage are changed, and old cellular patterns are released.
- The unconscious mind is then reprogrammed with positive, life-enhancing beliefs. These new beliefs are consistent with who your conscious mind knows you really are and will support you as you move forward in life fulfilling your goals, dreams and aspirations.
- Each session is complete with follow-up material to support your continued growth. Maintaining positive and supportive beliefs will assist you in creating success in health, relationships, self-esteem, self-worth, spirituality, career path, prosperity, and your home life.
- Sessions last two to three hours depending on the complexity of the issue and levels of unconscious resistance to change.
- Most clients notice a shift or change immediately following a session and the change continues to integrate over the hours, days and weeks ahead
Appointments and Fees for The Quantum Change Process™ individual sessions:
Duration: Sessions are typically 2 to 3 hours
Method of Payment: Credit card, debit, cash, E-Transfer
What is Time Line Therapy®?
Time Line Therapy® (TLT) is a safe, gentle and effective technique that creates lasting transformation. TLT is an effective method that brings clarity, peace of mind and a sense of relief from past emotional events. Limiting beliefs can prevent an individual from moving forward in their life thus, causing them to feel unmotivated, stuck, unloved, stressed, overwhelmed, scared, feeling like they can’t trust themselves and/or feeling disconnected to who they want to be. These beliefs create unhealthy patterns and can prevent an individual from feeling safe, confident and happy in their life. Time Line Therapy® techniques have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way. First session is 3 hours and each session after is typically 1-1.5 hours. Individual sessions
Time Line Therapy® is used when working with clients who are experiencing:
- Difficulty managing and coping with ‘change’; transitioning through the loss of a friendship or relationship, career change, loss of a loved one, to high school or post-secondary, parents have separated,
- Thoughts of worry and feeling anxious about the future or feeling sad or hurt about the past
- Overwhelm and inability to stay focused and productive
- A sense of disconnection from family, friends and/or self
- Inability to make decisions and feel confident and secure
- Negative self-talk and self-criticism about body image
- Phobia removal
- Feeling lost, confused, self-doubt,
What is hypnosis?
What is NLP?
- ‘NLP, is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve our specific and desired outcomes’. Meaning if we want to achieve our desired results we must first learn and understand the process of human communication. This is especially beneficial in the work of Self-Love and coaching because we must understand the patterns in which we communicate to ourselves and the habits and behaviours that support them. Once identified we create new life affirming beliefs and values to support the clients’ highest intention.
- Neuro- the mind and how we think
- Linguistic- How we use language and how it affects us.
- Programming– How we sequence our actions to achieve our goals. (J. O’Connor. 2001)
What are your certifications and experience?
- Bachelor of Honours in Social Work from York University: 2009
- Board Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy® and Hypnosis: 2013
- Master Practitioner of the Quantum Change Process™ Level One and Two: 2015
In 2012, I was hired at a not-for profit organization in Newmarket, Rose of Sharon Services for Young Mothers as an outreach counsellor until I resigned in 2016. I was responsible for a case load of 30 to 70 young mothers across the region. I provided individual counselling support to prenatal and parenting women under 25 years of age. My counselling focused on client-centred and included parenting, healthy relationships, goal setting, problem solving and emotional and practical resources. I acted as a passionate advocate to the young women who needed support with housing services, education programs and mental health services.